Donnerstag, 12. November 2015

Day 26: What Kind of Person Attract Me

I'm not really sure, what they actually want from me to write.. To attract means in my opinion to get an attention because of two reasons: positive and negative. Both cause a same effect: sometimes I couldn't get my eyes off them.

The positive ones: I couldn't get my eyes off him/her, because he/she looks good or he/she has something that makes me never get bored to look at him/her. He/she is really really smart or talkative. He/she dances. He/she sings or plays music. He/she is a nice person to talk with. He/she is open minded.

The negative ones: I couldn't get my eyes off him/her, because there is something wrong with their appearance. Not ugly. Unproportional face something like that should be enough. He/she has a weird accent, that sounds soooo annoying! Well okay, more annoying than that would not cause me to look at them. Because longer I look at them, I have this feeling, that I'm near to kill them ;)

In case of finding partner: just look at the positive one (but only for the 'he'). Additionally, I would add:he is clean (in view of taking bath regularly) and neat (his clothes are ironed!). He is older and wiser and catholic.  He is polite and well educated. He travels.  etc etc :)

Keine Kommentare: