Mittwoch, 4. November 2015

Day 24: my favorite movie

So, my favorite movie is....
This film was released in 2003. I watched once at the movie(I guess) and several time at home. The film is about clownfish father and son. It started  with a tragic scene where humans destroy the underwater living and Marlin lost all of his eggs (and wife) except one, Nemo. But because of the accident, Nemo was then born handicapped. His one fin was really small that reduced his swimming ability. Like any other little kid got mad to his dad, Nemo tried to runaway from home, but got captured a diver / fish collector. Marlin had then an adventure to find and get back Nemo home. On the way, he met Dory, a good-hearted bluefish with SML-syndrome, sharks, other small fish and turtles. Don't forget Squirrel and his "Dude"! This film made me cry everytime I saw it.

Keine Kommentare: