Dienstag, 10. November 2015

Day 25: Someone who fascinates me

Oh I finally got an inspiration, who I want to write about.. :) I met this woman in Dortmund in 2009. She stayed not really long in Germany, but she is one of the most independent women beside sanurian that I've ever met. She inspired me a lot to be an independent smart woman. Because she does. I look what she has been now! She has been living in so many countries, experienced so many culture.She is open-minded and she has friends from all around the world. She talks about politics and percuade women to participate in politics as well. She is more sanurian than a sanurian, but she is not a nerd and she is quite religious, in her own way. For a short time, we became really close, eventhough I almost lost contact with her *bad me*. And she made me believe somehow, smart woman belongs to smart environment and smart guy. I think she is the real modern Kartini: women should be allowed to experience education as high as they want to.

Hmm, maybe I should get in contact with her again :) By the way, selamat Hari Pahlawan!

Keine Kommentare: