Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011

Dances!!

Hei heiii!!


I just watched these:
*thanks to TheDanSus for uploading these*


So,these are videos from the last performance of Putri Santa Ursula Marching Brass *which I joined for 3 years* in Grand Prix Marching Band 2010 in Jakarta. "Dances" was the theme of their performance, i just missed them because I can't go home in December and just found it in youtube.


It was....

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

I love the solo trumpet part in the second song and the last song with the flute part. I wish I was there... :( but, good job, Girls!! Congratz for the 1st prize!


Look for some old ones!


It was from 2008, when I still took part inPSUMB (Putri Santa Ursula Marching Brass) and played in the front ensemble. *hope you can find me there haha* Good time and bad time :) I love to feel this good music feeling, the most exhausting training ever and this sisterhood again :(



Miss my high school so baaaadddd...

Keine Kommentare: