Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

Mal gespannt, Mal eher skeptisch :)

Heeeiii.. I'm quite tired today. I used to have fridays free, but today I had experimental class, should attend. I started working on the report at the midnight (just arrived home at 23.30). Hei what did I do?

I was yesterday in the guitar course :) The last class sadly :( We even finished faster than we thought. rrr. I know my not-going-home-before-dark syndrome came again. I just wanted to stay a bit longer. They didn't mind anyway (I think haha). The others were joining as well. So, Alexander and Gregor should practice for the mass on June 10th. I just want to see, yeah if you know what I mean. At the end I was the only student who stayed, and we had been through all the song :) Had a lot of fun with them two and yeah I don't mind to sing at the mass if needed :) Maybe this is the God's way, why I was kicked out from the audition of The Voice of Germany. hahah (ach ne, das war doch meine Dummheit).

 "Mal gespannt, mal eher skeptisch, manche zögernd, viele gern" (ich aber gern). 

Anyway I took some pictures of today (my sweet escape). Guess where I've been in the first two picture.
For the right answer I'll give you free hugs ;)




Keine Kommentare: