Samstag, 13. April 2013

Juhuuu!!

I'm quit busy this week. Something to be done in my project before Monday, I don't want that we get bad reputation just because I couldn't finish my circuits on time. But as usual, work hard, play harder. On Wednesday I was attending the pizza night (of course!). I ordered Pizza Cazio which was quite delicious which spinach, ham and mushrooms on top.. Aaaanndd yeah, I can't wait til Sunday! I'm singing, people! Juhuuu!! So don't forget to bring your earplug :P

Jepp and usual thursdays is always the day that I can't wait for.. Last semesters because of guitar course and this semester dance course! Yipiiiieee.. And since I have a dance partner, dancing is more wonderful :) Hoffe es bleibt so. Ich bleibe meinem Tanzpartner treu :D Oh ya, I need to tell you, I'm now dancing on 7-cm-high heels. was my second time practicing, but I felt much much better than the first time :)
The high heels were dance trainer's  ;)

So, gotta go for now.. I have to work tomorrow morning.

2 Kommentare:

Jurema hat gesagt…

oho dita.. 7 cm? das hab ich früher auch schon probiert, aber das tat mir weh. ahahaha. anschließend tanzte ich weiter mit der Sportschuhe. das fand ich viel angenehmer. :)) viel Spass noch beim Tanzkurs ;)

Felicia Primadita hat gesagt…

Kristy!! probier doch ein paar Mal.. Wie gesagt, bei mir nach dem 2.Mal schon viel besser. Nach dem 1.Mal hatte ich so ein Gefühl, als ob ich keine Füße mehr hatte (und kriegte 2 Nächte nur Muskelkrampf haha)