Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

Alcohol is not a solution, but no alcohol no solution

From Friday, I told myself I need something warm. I get cold. I need Glühwein!!
But no one drink Glühwein with me on Saturday. Soo I was waiting for Sunday til the band meet and as told after the concert, we are going to go to the christmas market after  practicing.

And the whole team was going!! Yeah. I went to the church on Sunday morning already, because I don't know how long we're gonna spend on drinking. I feel like enjoying the time with the band. and I did :) Counted as a part of the bund is a bliss, so I think it's also important to hang out with them once a while.

We were 5 on the christmas market, and then we 4 went to another restaurant afterwards. Everybody realized that I was drunk already. At least, I said that also. They kept offering me some alcohol, hahaha jaja.. Still!! I love this band :*

So last night I drank: 4 cups Glühwein (2 with shots, 2 without), 1 cup apple juice with amaretto (it's delicious though!), 1 shot I don't know what (something milder than Uozo), 1 shot waldmeister. Ehem ehem.

Thanks for T& T's mom for bringing me home :) And of course thanks to M & C for the treat ;)

7 days to 23 ;)


Keine Kommentare: