Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

The Piano Guys Concert- Düsseldorf

It has been a perfect day last week. Trully happiness. Our first date went fine, though I'm still not quite sure how long it needs to fall in love in him. Don't wanna talk about it though. The Piano Guys were perfect!! and totally entertaining.

They played mostly the songs we've heard on youtube (All of Me, Rockelbel's Canon, A Thousand Year, What makes you beautiful, Süße die Glocken nie klingen, Kung Fu Piano, Waterfall, Can't help falling in love, Peponi, Beethoven's 5 secrets, O come o come Emmanuel, Rolling in the deep, etc). I didn't expect that even in live version it heard as good as in youtube, even better! And I totally admire Bruce Lee (Steve's electric cello) and its special blue pedal effect. It's really cool!
Jon's $2,000 grand piano
Steve's cellos
For those who are friend with me on facebook might know that I posted on my wall that I would love to hear "Angels we heard on high" in the saturday concert. And they did play that song as the second encore!!! And they said that was the first time ever they played it live. Yuhuuuuuuu!!! Isn't that great!!?? It was the best pre-christmas and birthday gift ever! ;)

The coolest thing is that we got autogram and photo session with these awesome guys after the concert. YEEEEAAAHHH!!!!

Paul Anderson,, Al van der Beek, Steve Sharp Nelson, Jon Schmidt, Dita, Darwin, Christian

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THE PIANO GUYS, FOR THE REALLY NICE CONCERT! 
I LOVE YOU :*

P.S: When they told the story about how they came up with the idea of kung fu piano and how they wish to be able to make video on the 7 wonders of the world, I got an crazy imagination of colaboration on Indonesian's Candi Borobudur and wanted to write them for that. At home, I checked the kung fu piano video again and found out that Indonesia is not on the list :( I forgot that Candi Borobudur is not any longer counted as world's seven wonders since several years.. Huhu, schade (that's a pitty). But who knows? maybe in another chance ;)

Keine Kommentare: