Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

Firasat

(Firasat = Vorahnung = Premonition)

I was totally shocked. I won't mention any reason today, but it's worse enough to describe my day.
Can't cry much. I let my tears wiped by the wind.

Then, I was thinking about this word "Firasat". I don't know whether the translation correct.
It's some feeling, a special connection that you have, when you love someone. Virtual bond.
And it has been said, if the bond strong enough, one can feel that something (bad) has happened.
I got this kind of feeling since last week. I couldn't really enjoy my birthday, my sweet escape to Würzburg.
At that time, I was under pressure to decide whether to go home for christmas or not.
My feeling yelled a strong "no". I actually have no reason to refuse Pap's wish, but I just had no good feeling.
I just wanted to stay in Jülich. I got a feeling that there's something gonna happen if I go too early.
Worse case is accident or kind of *amit2* 

But today I found out why. Why had I not good feeling..
I hope this is really the one. And I realized, how strong the bond is between us. It's not always how long we have been through together that decides, but how we love each other :')

Please stay :'(

Keine Kommentare: