Dienstag, 13. August 2013

#11 My Family

Indonesian ideal families from my year mean two-kid-politics, and my parents are so good citizen :P

My family members are papi, mami, me and Galih. If I would describe my family, I can't describe it as person, but family as a unit. We're covering other's weakness with strength and supporting each other morally/spiritually. We are not perfect, but my parents always teach me, that family's problems is not a public consume, so just keep it secret for ourself.

My parents live in Bekasi still. My brother and I live in Germany. We still try to be open to each other. Though I realized, that I start to filter what to tell. Well, my parents did no wrong, just I need a space to grow a space for this "trial and error". Sometimes I just got screamed by them. And that became so depressive somehow.

But still, I'm grateful for who my family are. They care of me, they are the persons who won't lie or give fake suggestions / answers. They will never pretend saying, if I did something wrong.

And my parents are awesome! You know why? My pap works so hard so that he could save some money, so my brother and I can study abroad. My mom also. She let and allow us go abroad for the chance to get better education. Sometimes -especially for girls- parents will not allow her to live abroad by themselves, right?

Keine Kommentare: