Mittwoch, 14. August 2013

#12 Five guys whom I find attractive

This is topic is really unclear, whether I should talk about famous people or just generally. Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Ok, let's just mixed it. Haha. But please don't take it seriously, cause my list can be change ANYTIME. hahaa

1. Johnny Depp
Absolute! Don't ask! He is too AWESOME.

2. Joris Gratwohl
He is playing as Alex Behrend in Lindenstraße. He is HANDSOME. And in his role, he is a SWEET husband. If I know kind of this person, I will absolutely fall in love with him.

3. Valentin Schreyer
He plays the role of Ben. He is SEXY. In his role, nobody would expect that he is so fatherly and faithful. But too many sex scenes. Haha.

4. Josh Groban
He is CUTE. and has such an angel voice. so touching :*

5. Colm Wilkinson
He is CHARMING. eventhough he is getting older now :( but he's still my favorite Jean Valjean and my favorite musical singer :)

At the end, I didn't mix, did I? Hahaa. Just keep the other list for my own ;)

Keine Kommentare: