Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

#17 Something I'm proud of

I'm proud of.....

....having a clever li'l brother. He might not born genious, but he's so diligent that you can't imagine. I always envy that. And he's going to be a doctor! He may be then the first doctor in my generation, since I studied biomedical engineering, my eldest cousin is psycholog and my the other cousins study economics and engineering.

...having supportive parents. Actually I'm a lucky daughter, whose parents allow to school abroad alone. Just recently, I think they have to know as well, how I plan my life to look like.

...my final score :P

...my God, who has His own plan which I believe it has to be good. Just like when He brought me to the lab meeting and arranged that I will be supervised with my super genious ex-physics teacher for my bachelor's project. Everything has been arranged. In His time :) Just wait and see. In the time you see His way, then you will feel proud of yourself to have believed on your God :)

Keine Kommentare: