Mittwoch, 28. August 2013

#21 How I hope my future will be like

Spannendes Thema! Exciting theme :)

Well, actually some hopes are written already in this blog (see the tab Life Resolusion).
But at the moment I kinda have 2 dreams how to live my life:

First, find a job one year- two years, resign. Apply for Indonesia mengajar.
Back to Indonesia one year. Back tp Germany doing master. Getting married.

Second, do internship til the end of June. Remastering english, getting IELTS of 6.5.
Applying for both scholarship and Indonesia Mengajar. Back to Indonesia celebrating silver anniversary of my parents. Travel around Indonesia. How long? depends on, wheather I get Indonesia Mengajar or the scholar.

By chance, I will do the driving exam. I still also want to travel to US, seeing Disneyland (oh, maybe that can be the honeymoon trip haha).
Getting married in the age of 25, probably. Marrying a german, maybe? hoho.
Have 3 cute kids and a gentle lovely husband and living in small comfortable house.

The other things? Let life suprise you (and me) :)

Keine Kommentare: