Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

#13 My Body and how I feel comfortable about it

As you see in previous picts how do I look like. I feel in German totally comfortable with my body. Hahaha. In Indonesia I feel soo... fat. :P It's so. I don't know.

I feel generally comfortable, just sometimes feel that my tights are too big *they really are* and I'm too short. Well, reminding you that I'm dancing with Andreas, who is 185cm tall. and I'm just 150cm tall, so even 7cm high-heels don't help much. But I'm enjoying dancing with him a lot. A LOT :) *I hope he feels also the same*

Yes and I wish also too bit a little bit thinner, just as simple as that my weight is going over the body mass index. It has never been in the green area whole of my life. It was in the red area, and now in the yellow. I still want to bring it in the green zone. Keep the fingers crossed. Haha :)

Keine Kommentare: