Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

#22 My Academics

Let's make a chronology.

KB Regina Frobel
My mom said, I was to eager to go to school. (I don't know who I was looking at, because I'm the oldest child in the family). It wasn't actually my time to go to school yet, because we started kindergarden at the age of 4. I was 3. So my parents put me in a playgroup near the house. They told me, after few month I refused to go to school. I was crying, crying if I had to. and I saw one pict of me crying also. You know the reason? I was pushed to write with the right hand, because none of the teachers is able to teach me to write with left. Weird school.

Playgroup MEC
so then I moved to a new school also near the housing. I think I was really glad to be there. I mean, I didn't remember much, but I still remember my teacher, Bu El ("Bu" is how people called an female adult, in this case, female teacher), who liked my brother's hair a lot, and Bu Mia. If I saw the class picture, I'm happy that I made good friendship with almost the half of them til now. They're Bayu, Charles and Renata (I guess Melissa also, not sure). We are schoolmates til junior high school.

TK Maria Yacinta
I was in A3 and B2?? Haha. I don't remember. Bayu, Renata, Charles, Melissa and I were in the same kindergarden, but not always in the same class. But with Melissa yes. I made friend also with Keke (a.k.a Yuke) and some other friends. My teachers were Bu Tri and Bu Caecil. I really liked to draw and play "teachers". I remember in my first year, I stood in the corner of the class while we were singing as I was also a teacher and the other friends were the pupils. How dare I. Haha. In the second year, I got grounded twice. First because I drew eyes and smiley lips on my orange during the cutting and glueing lesson. The second because I forgot to bring color pencils. Classic. My funny memories: I was once told to dance in group for a school event. We were practicing, practicing, practicing. But somehow I can't keep the song in mind, because both song and movement were repeated the whole time, and I found it sounded the same. My teacher -unluckily- asked me to be the leader of the group. and what happened on the day? I made my own choreography and the others were following me without any protests :P

SD Marsudirini
Primary school. I was a brat. Well I might not naughty in a physical way, but I became a backstabber. and I totally hate it if I remembered about it. SHAME on ME. So, I was in the class: 1F (Bu Novi & Bu Christine),2F (Pak Markus),3F (Bu Novi),4B (Pak Eko),5C (Bu Eta),6D (Pak Stef). "Pak" is how we call a male adult, in this case a male teacher. Yeah, I got the same classmates from class 1-3, and one friend of mine, whose name also Felicia, was always in the first rank. Since I wasn't in the same class with her, I started to achieve that place also. \m/

SMP Marsudirini
Junior high school. I was in the class I-G (Pak Andri), II-B (Bu Sri), III-C(Bu Ndari, I almost forgot),  hope these are right, hahaha. Score was totally fine, I was even delegated to national math olympiade. Unfortunatelly, not smart enough for that. Haha. I failed in the province selection. But I love math. Really. Maybe it because of the teacher, who WE (Rafliska and I) loved a lot!! Rafliska and I weren't even in the same class, but we were taught by the same charming math teacher, whose daughter name Dita as well. And every time after math exams we went to see each other and ask for score. It was amazing. How we told each other what this charming teacher spoke to us, what he wore, his motorbike, where he lives. It was just...... funny to remember. We were really fall in love in the same guy. Well, at least before I joined the school band. The drummer was cool. He was my KB-mate. But he had a girlfriend. Then I felt in first love with the coordinator of messdiener-organization. Was quite long and it hurts! But then short before graduated, I was in a relationship in my classmate. He was shy, but we both did great, though we broke up 6 months after.

SMA St.Ursula (Senior High School)
This is the reason why we broke up. He continued in the same school as before, met some girls because it's a heterogent school and I was stucked in an all-girl-school. This school successfully turned my life upside down. I used to be the first, but here I didn't even in the first 11 rank. Horrible. By the time I got used to that, without ignoring hard work. This was the school I had dreamt to be in, since I was in primary school, because I saw they played The Sound of Music in the theater. and I dreamt if I entered that school, I could convince them to play as Maria. (Hahaha, I remind you, I have all the songs of The Sound of Music in mind).
But then when I was in Junior high, I bet with one of my best friends, who will be the first, stepping on the marching battle field. She went to Tarakanita. I landed here. Well I was the first as official, but she was the first as player :) Yes we were in the marching band group. I played in the front percussion. Life was hard there. Mostly because I pendled all the time, woke up at 4 o'clock, being home at 7 in the evening. I was even suggested to my headmaster in front of public (my 3rd year mates), that she should open the hall as a dormitory for the pendlers. It was hard. Really. But the hard work worthed. I'm proud to be graduated from this school. Oh ya, I was in the class: X-5 (Bu Pandi), XI-IPA 3 (Pak Eko), XII IPA 3 (Pak Arif). and I got two awesome best friends, who were always in the same class with me, except for the art and language classes: Eca and Yulia. And Eca is still struggling with me, studying in Germany. Her major is chemical engineering, major she had been dreaming of, at least since we met each other. And I know she is going to be a good engineer :)

Freshman Institute
In comparison to my senior high, this step was pretty easy. Thank God I didn't have to redo the english exam and that they accepted my IELTS Certificate. So, I graduated with good score. Thank you to my german teachers. Really they are awesome.

FH Aachen
yuhuu: Bachelor of Engineering :) Biomedical engineering, the major I took 3 years ago, just simply it sounded pretty äämm complicated. Haha. But the deaf people, they are inspiring. Thanks to them I could finish the study. Having my own aim, my own ambition 5 cm in front of my forehead. My surrounding is supporting to study, comfortable. I've been all the time busy with important and unimportant stuffs. Haha. I rarely felt bored.

Soooo,, I need to sleep. Counting cells tomorrow morning and I haven't packed for the trip to Hannover. Tomorrow I'm going to Hannover,yeay! Andreas is doing defence, I just want to be there, as a listener.

Keine Kommentare: